For the class of 2021, we are offering available places at the Szechenyi Istvan University in Gyor, Hungary.
Gyor, a dynamically developing Higher Education Institute located in North-West Hungary, with over 13,000 students and 600 academic staff, of whom 60 are professors. The 12 major fields of study engaged in range from Law and Business/Economics through Engineering and Computer Science to Sport and Music. Currently our greatest strengths lie within the diverse branches of engineering, but most especially automotive engineering where students have access to state-of-the-art laboratories and expertise from academic staff who are also industrial practitioners.
The rapid pace of the internationalization process at our institution is clearly evidenced not only by the ongoing modernization, infrastructural renewal and expansion of the campus and its facilities but also by the steady annual rise in the numbers of international students, representing 45 different nations from around the globe. Students will be able to choose from a range of 24 English-taught programs at all levels from Bachelor’s to Doctoral.
We believe all students can embrace who they are,
can define their future, and can change the world.
Full Degree Programs
• MSc Vehicle Engineering
• MSc Infrastructure - Civil Engineering
• MSc Architecture
• MSc Supply Chain Management
• MSc Marketing
• MSc International Economics & Business
• MSc Computer Science Engineering
• Business and Management Sciences Doctoral Program, SzEEDSM
• PhD in Plant, Animal and Food Sciences
• PhD in Civil Engineering, Transportation & Vehicle Engineering & Informatics Sciences
• LLM in Law and Governance
• Expert in Law and Governance
• MA Clarinetist Performance
• MA Flautist Performance
• MA Pianist Performance
• MA Trumpet Performance
• MA Violinist Performance